top of page




If you are afraid to return to your home country, we may be able to help you!  To qualify for asylum, you must prove a well-founded fear of persecution based on one or more of the five grounds: race, religion, national origin, political opinion, or social group.  An application for asylum must generally be filed within one year upon arrival into the United States.  If asylum is granted, the individual may apply for a green card in one year.

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals):


On June 12, 2012, President Obama created this policy to allow certain undocumented young people brought into the United States as children and who meet certain requirements to apply for work authorization and two year protection from deportation.  You may request for DACA if you: (1) were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2015; (2) came to the United States prior to age 16; (3) continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007; (4) were physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and at the time of your request; (5) had no lawful status on June 15, 2012; (6) are currently in school, have graduated, obtained a certification of completion from a high school or general education development (GED) program, or are an honorably discharged veteran; and (7) have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, as well as pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Humanitarian Parole:

If you have no other options, we may be able to help you enter the United States through the use of humanitarian parole.  It is sparingly used to temporarily bring someone otherwise inadmissible for a period of time due to an urgent or compelling humanitarian reason or a significant public benefit.  This process cannot be used to bypass immigration processes or procedures.

U Visa/T Visa/Violence Against Women Act (VAWA):


Have you or a family member been a victim of a crime?  We may be able to help you.  We can analyze and assess your case to determine if you qualify for a U-Visa (victim of a serious crime), T-Visa (victim of human trafficking), or VAWA (self petition for abused spouses and certain parents and children of U.S. citizens and permanent residents).  It may be difficult to determine which category is best for you, as you may qualify for more than one category.  Contact us to help you determine if you qualify and which category is best for your unique situation.

bottom of page